A new Star Wars Guided Tour, perfect for the ultimate Star Wars fan, is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting January 2, 2017. And reservations open now!
With 7-hour VIP access, unparalleled by any other galaxy—this guided voyage will have:
- A screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- A viewing of Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area
- Enrollment for kids ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- A ride on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- A Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Admission to a Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Meet
- A walk through exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Admission to Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Reserved viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks event
- A personalized souvenir to commemorate your adventures
The tour costs $129 per person (tax & gratuity included), Tours will be offered Mondays and Saturdays. Reserve your spot by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.
If it’s your destiny to discover all the Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this experience could be a real time “saber.”