Blog Touring Plans.com informs us that breakfast is Now Being Served at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
One of the major downfalls of staying at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village is that there is no counter service location for Guests. The becomes a problem in the mornings for Guests looking to grab a quick bite before heading to the parks. Guests were either expected to prepare breakfast in their rooms, or trek over to Jambo House and pick up something from The Mara.
Well now, Disney is now offering a great new breakfast option at Kidani Village for Guests to enjoy. Sanaa will feature a kuamsha (which is Swahili for “to awaken with”) breakfast with both casual dining options, as well as quick grab n’ go items.
In addition, select Grab ‘n’ Go items include:
- Choice of Freshly Baked Muffins, Pastries and Croissants
- Warm Ceylon Cinnamon Rolls
- Banana Bread with House-made African Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Seasonal Inspired Fruit Salad
- African Breakfast Cereal with Brown Sugar and Raisins
- Boerewors Sausage and Egg Bobotie Pie
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Whole Fruit
- Assorted Cereal
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Juice and Milk
These breakfast options will be available from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. daily.
— Destinations Gal (@ChiaraAmina) September 22, 2016