Some of these options are free, and some cost extra, but many of our readers have found these tips useful to them on their visits to the resort. Take a look, and follow the tips you think will be right for you and your family.
- Skip the Lines with Universal Express.
- Or, Shorten Your Wait with Single Rider Lines.
- Go Behind the ScenesUniversal Orlando offers plenty of other opportunities to “step into the action” in the parks. At Men in Black: Alien Attack, ask a team member at the ride’s entrance for an “Immigration Tour.” (Sometimes, you need to ask the team member at the unload platform, instead.) If it’s not too busy in the park and they can spare a team member for a few moments, he or she will take you on a short walking tour through the queue scenes depicting the “Men in Black” headquarters. It’s a great way to get up close, into scenes that most visitors only see from a distance, in the queue for the ride.
- Get Early Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Get the Park-to-Park Ticket to Ride the Hogwarts Express.
- Order off the Menu.
- Pay for Your Meals in Advance.
- Store Your Stuff.
- Most importantly, if you haven’t gone to Universal Orlando yet, stop reading and book a trip already. You are in for a real treat!