Believe it or not, you can live it up at Walt Disney World Resort – whether you plan on visiting Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – without making a huge dent in your wallet
- AttractionsDiningDisneyDisney WorldEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingTheme ParksThings To DoTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation Tips
- DiningDisneyEpcotFamily TravelInterestingRestaurantsThings To DoTipsVacation Tips
Disney unveiled exciting plans to create a new restaurant at Epcot that’ll offer amazing meals with spectacular views high above Earth – from space!
- DiningDisneyEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingRestaurantsThings To Do
Named after its location at 33 Royal Street in Disneyland’s New Orleans Square, Club 33 serves a five-course tasting menu of French/New American food and is decorated with antiques chosen by Walt Disney and his wife. It’s also the only Disneyland restaurant to serve alcohol.
- DiningEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingRestaurantsThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop Lists
Brunch is many things to many people. It can be a sloppy affair, bolted in hopes of forestalling a hangover; it can be a lovely, proper Mother’s Day meal. It can be a chance to fill in the squad on last night’s exploits, or to rehash them if you were all out together.
- DiningDisneyEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
Character meals are a memorable addition to any Disney vacation. The food is always great – and so is the company! Here are ten of our favorites…
- DiningDisneyFamily TravelTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation Tips
According to Disney Dining.com, refillable mugs are everywhere at Walt Disney World. You’ll see plenty of people carrying the tumblers with Disney characters on them and brightly colored tops. The mugs may or may not have a matching handle. What, exactly, are refillable mugs?