- DisneyEntretainmentInterestingTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
The holiday season is the most special time of year no matter where guests are, but they are especially magical in Walt Disney World. Throughout the four parks, two water parks, Downtown Disney, and Disney Resorts the décor and atmosphere is transformed into a winter wonderland for guests to enjoy.
- Disney WorldEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingMagic KingdomTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop Lists
When people say there are visiting Walt Disney World, people using conjure images of visiting the Magic Kingdom. Walking down Main Street, U.S.A. and seeing the spires of Cinderella’s Castle in the distance or whirling around on the teacups at the Mad Tea Party. There is so much to see and do when visiting the Magic Kingdom that there are so many different ways to begin your day there, but here are top ten ways to begin your trip to the Magic Kingdom!
- AttractionsEntretainmentFamily TravelHarry PotterInterestingTheme ParksThings To DoTipsUniversal Studios FloridaVacation Tips
That appears to be Hagrid’s motorbike sidecar themed coaster train has been spotted on the tracks for the new Harry Potter themed roller coaster!
- DisneyDisney WorldEntretainmentFamily TravelTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
Vacations are not a luxury; they are a necessity for a well-balanced and healthy life. Here are 5 reasons to make them a priority in your life!
- AttractionsDisneyDisney ParksEntretainmentFamily TravelTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
If you were ever wondering about what you can and can’t do at Disney parks and resorts…I have 12 things that you are NOT allowed to do coming right up.
- AttractionsEntretainmentFamily TravelTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay theme park is an adrenaline junkie’s paradise with its six major roller coasters: Kumba, Montu, SheiKra, Cheetah Hunt, Cobra’s Curse and Scorpion. Throw in kid-friendly rides Sand Serpent and Air Grover, and there is 21,297 feet of roller coaster track at the park. That’s just over 4 miles on eight roller coasters.
- AttractionsEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingTheme ParksThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
The huge variety of roller coasters in Disney World, Universal and SeaWorld parks provide travelers all the excitement that they deserve!